Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (1998)|DVD-BoxRip|Dual | Fishing Clash: Juegos de pesca. 3D Simulador. | Alright Now

The {New and Updated!} Star Wars Thread

AndoCommando18.14K Uploader
10 October 2012

Badvok2736 "I had a look through KAT first and I couldn't find one so I thought I'd create one, inspired by Cariad14.14K and her Dr. Who Forum.
This is the place to discuss the films, cartoons, books, share your insights, humour etc etc.

The rules are simple: No swearing, flaming, abusing or criticising other users. If you hate Star wars then this is not the forum for you so just move along! Please do not post more than two images per post.

Enjoy and May The Force Be With You!"

Following on from the aforementioned pioneers, I am here to facilitate anything Star Wars related.
Most Importantly, but not exclusive to;

starwars.com
Wookiepedia

Where it all started:
Star Wars: A New Hope on imdb
For the Purists!
*Torrent: Star Wars Original Trilogy |...y Rip | HEVC x265 | 6.1 FLAC
((*x265 version 1.6. Newer versions may work or not.))
Torrent: Star Wars The Original Trilo...-MULTI-SUB x264-[MULVAcoded]
Also worth a look! Very funny!
Robot Chicken Star Wars Trilogy

Last edited by AndoCommando, 3 months ago

Badvok2736 Uploader
04 November 2013
I had a look through KAT first and I couldn't find one so I thought I'd create one, inspired by Cariad14.14K and her Dr. Who Forum.

This is the place to discuss the films, cartoons, books, share your insights, humour etc etc.

The rules are simple: No swearing, flaming, abusing or criticising other users. If you hate Star wars then this is not the forum for you so just move along! Please do not post more than two images per post.

Enjoy and May The Force Be With You!

Hopefully both Star Wars and Star Trek fans will appreciate the humour of the above image.

Last edited by Badvok, 2 years and 4 months ago

Cariad14.14K Uploader
15 September 2010
Congratulations on your new thread wrong user link and thank you for creating it!biggrin
It looks like I'm the lucky first to post.
**Who didn't hear this in your head in Yoda's voice?tittertonguelol

Last edited by Cariad, 2 years and 4 months ago

Cariad14.14K Uploader
15 September 2010
Zoooma36.88K Uploader
01 October 2012
Yoda made an appearance at the Academy Awards tonight. Someone in Makeup Design or similar profession who must have worked for Lucas passed away and they showed a picture of him and Yoda in the In Memoriam segment.

And Harrison Ford was there. He had a slice of the pizza Ellen ordered and was handing out.

I've gotta say, as someone who grew up on the real first three Star Wars movies, I am looking forward to the next one. I can 99.9% guarantee that it will be the 1 and only movie I will excitedly look forward to seeing at the theater next year. I guess we are still close to two full years away... 1 year and just under 10 months. A long time, could be dead by then, who knows! In any case, whatever it might be and however it might compare to any of the 6 others, I will still be there on Opening night, probably at a Midnight showing as I did with Episode 1.

GratefulDawg48.15K Verified uploader
17 January 2014

There hasn't been a Star Wars thread here, yet. Thank you,wrong user link Gotta keep this alive.

Last edited by GratefulDawg, 2 years and 4 months ago

17 January 2014

I've gotta say, as someone who grew up on the real first three Star Wars movies, I am looking forward to the next one. I can 99.9% guarantee that it will be the 1 and only movie I will excitedly look forward to seeing at the theater next year. I guess we are still close to two full years away... 1 year and just under 10 months. A long time, could be dead by then, who knows! In any case, whatever it might be and however it might compare to any of the 6 others, I will still be there on Opening night, probably at a Midnight showing as I did with Episode 1.

Totally agree.
KriSack5690 Uploader
29 September 2012
i voted but, fact is i love the three originals and maybe cause without the newest ones, computers just cant accomplish the originals, work was harder, characters were better and so much more, mostly i saw them all as a kid and loved em, but they are all good
17 January 2014
Cariad14.14K Uploader
15 September 2010
Cariad14.14K Uploader
15 September 2010

Report a bug Open chat